$13 each Pet Vaccination (Mondays-Saturdays)—Examination may be required. Rattlesnake vaccine excluded. Call 445-4296 for details and appointment.
Heartworm Package for Dogs—Includes FREE HEARTWORM TEST!
($25 value) and 12-month Heartworm Prevention Medication
$45, $65, or $85 depending on dog’s size
NOW Tuesdays, Wednesdays, AND Thursdays get 45% OFF ROUTINE DENTAL CLEANING PACKAGE
*Appointments required. Call for details. 795-7016
Routine Dental Cleaning Package includes:
- In-house Blood Testing—including Blood Chemistries and manual PCV, blood clotting time for cats and dogs and Heartworm testing (dogs only).”
- IV catheter and fluids during the procedure
- General Anesthesia—using Isoflorane, a commonly used gas anesthesia
- Vitals monitoring—prior to and during anesthesia and at recovery
- Free oral exam while your pet is under anesthesia, so we can more accurately evaluate the status of your pet’s oral health
- Dental X-rays (as needed)
- Scaling and polishing your pet’s teeth with a ultrasonic scaler and high-speed polisher
- Antibiotic injection
- Nursing care by our trained and caring technicians
- Daytime hospitalization (Pets are admitted in the morning and typically released by mid- to late-afternoon. We close at 6pm.)
- Free dental products to take home
*You can’t always see dental problems when they occur UNDER the gums. This is why Dental X-Rays are an important diagnostic tool.
* For health and safety reasons, current vaccinations and a current exam that has been done here are required.
* Extractions, additional services, or procedures than what is listed above and extra medications are NOT included in our Routine Dental Cleaning Package; thus will be an additional expense and not discounted.
Call 795-7016 for more details, pricing, and to schedule an appointment.