You’d be surprised at all that we have to offer!
University Pet Clinic proivdes a full range of veterinary services, including:
- Pet Examinations
- Pet Surgery
- Pet Dentistry
- Pet Health Certificates for travel
- Pet Vaccinations/Shots
- Blood Pressure Evaluation
- Preventative Care
- Digital X-ray
- Dental X-Ray
- Pet Laboratory testing
- Allergy Testing & Consultation
- Nail trims
- Anal Gland Expression
- Medications & Supplies
- Rabbit Neuters
- Premium Royal Canine, Hills & Purina Prescription Pet Foods
- Cats, Dogs, Pocket Pets, and Other Pets
Our team will attempt to accomodate all veterinary requests to the best of our ability.
Our Extended Office Hours:
- Monday through Friday: 7am-8pm
- Saturday: 8am-4pm
- Closed Sunday
Emergencies are accepted, subject to doctor availability, during regular clinic hours. If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us (795-7016) or come to the hospital immediately. If possible, it is best to call our facility before coming in so that a staff member can advise you on your particular emergency.
Emergency and Urgent Care
Emergencies are accepted, subject to doctor availability, during regular clinic hours.
If you feel you have an emergency with your pet, please call us 520-795-7016 or come to the hospital immediately.
After-Hours Emergency Care
We are not available after hours, but do recommend these
24 hour/ 7 day Emergency Hospitals/Clinics.
- Southern Arizona Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center http://www.southernazvets.com/
520-888-3177 (for both locations)
-141 E. Ft. Lowell Rd. (near Stone)
-7474 E. Broadway Blvd. ( just west of Prudence)
- Veterinary Specialty Center of Tucson http://www.vscot.com/
4909 N. La Canada Dr. (just south of River)